AUTO REPAIR SERVICES
Automotive Service by Denis delivers quality, honest auto repair and service to the Yuba City, CA area. I am here to provide you with quality service you can depend on. At Automotive Service by Denis, I am dedicated to providing you with quality service and on time deliveries at affordable prices.
It’s my goal to educate the customer on the service being performed along with providing high-quality workmanship at a fair price.
|Check Engine Light
||Timing Belt Replacement
||Fuel System Maintenance
When you get a new vehicle, there are three big milestones that you need to keep in mind: 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles and 90,000 miles. Easy to remember, right? More often than not, you will hit these milestones for your car and when the time comes, it is extremely important to get your car serviced.
Why are these milestones important? Well we recommend this service because it helps maximize your vehicle’s longevity and performance. Proper understanding of these milestones and education of the necessity to schedule these services should be communicated by the car dealership when the car is purchased and should be emphasized each time you go back for a service appointment.
The 30, 60, 90 mile maintenance service does the following:
- The vehicle’s components and systems are inspected and evaluated
- You will receive a future schedule of components and systems in your vehicle that are recommended to be changed (specific to your vehicle’s model)
- A record of recommendation of services by the technician
- Factory recommendations for your vehicle under normal and severe driving conditions
What are the benefits of the 30, 60, 90 mile maintenance program?
- Protects your vehicle’s warranty
- Maximizes resale value of the vehicle
- Reduces risk of breaking down
- Extends life of all components and systems in the vehicle
- Safer driving conditions
- Maximization of fuel economy
As you can see, there are many benefits of the 30, 60, 90 mile maintenance program. The overall benefits and money will always outweigh the time and money you spend on getting your car serviced.
Here are just some of the services that will be applied to your vehicle (IF NECESSARY):
|Replace Spark Plugs
||Replace Fuel Filter
||Replace Vent Filter
||Lube, Oil, & Filter
|Tire Pressure Check
||Brake Fluid Flush
|Air Filter Replacement
||Flush Coolant System
When it is time to schedule your 30, 60 or 90 maintenance, call Automotive Service by Denis and we’ll discuss exactly what I can do for your vehicle.
Call For more information on your vehicles recommended maintenance and tune-ups, give us a call at (530) 329-8852. today to schedule an appointment!